Friday, February 26, 2010

Burlap Bag Bowls & Mugs

Here is the first set of burlap bag bowls/mugs, in brown.
Unbelievable. For me anyway. I have gotten a few people requesting to purchase my burlap bag bowls. People can be crazy!


Well, trying my hand at something new. Creating bowls & mugs. One set is in brown, I left the outside a rough and dull. The inside is glazed and finished.



The bowls have ties that are woven around the rim of the bowls. On the smaller bowl, I created what looks like a tear in the fabric, then laced it up with the ties as well.



I also created a mug to match the two bowl sets.



My favorite is the Walnut finish.
I personally prefer this finish, but I have some who seem to like the darker brown.



Here is the mug



I tried a lower bowl as well.


No comments: